Opal Moon Wellness Center
2037 Albany Post Road
Croton on Hudson, NY 10520
Please note that MAPQUEST and other such programs contain a glitch for addresses on the part of Albany Post Road that contains our location and send you in the wrong direction exiting Route 9 or using Route 9A. Please make sure to follow these directions as you get close to the center.
Coming from Peekskill and Points North
1. Take Route 9 South and get off at the exit labeled 9A-Montrose Buchanan (the old StoneWater exit).
2. Make a RIGHT at the traffic light at the bottom of the exit ramp.
3. Go up the hill to the traffic light at the Springvale complex.
4. Make a RIGHT into the driveway just underneath the traffic light – go slow – the driveway is hard to see.
5. The entrance to the house is exactly across from the entrance to Springvale on the RIGHT.
6. Drive in and park on the diagonal in the next available space.
7. Enter through the two large French doors and waiting room is on the left.
From Bronx, Yonkers, Points South
1. Take the Bronx River Pkwy into the Sprain Brook Pkwy North.
2. The Sprain Brook Pkwy becomes the Taconic State Pkwy.
3. Once on the Taconic Pkwy, exit at 134-Ossining (Please note that there are earlier Ossining exits take the one for Route 134).
4. Make a LEFT at the bottom of the exit ramp onto Route 134.
5. Follow Route 134 across to the first Traffic Light (intersection with Route 9A) and make a RIGHT onto 9A North.
6. Follow 9A North towards Peekskill and the merge with Route 9 at the beginning of Croton on Hudson. The road opens up into a four lane 55 mph highway at that point.
7. Take Route 9 North and get off at the exit labeled 9A – Montrose Buchanan.
8. Make a LEFT at the traffic light at the bottom of the exit ramp onto 9A North – Albany Post Road.
9. Continue straight under the highway and through the traffic lights on the other side.
10. Continue up the hill to the traffic light at the Springvale complex.
11. Follow directions from Points North, Step 4. above.
From New Jersey and Points West
1. From New Jersey take either the George Washington Bridge to the Henry Hudson Pkwy North and follow directions from Manhattan that reference the West Side Highway into the Henry Hudson Pkwy into the Saw Mill River Pkwy.
2. Alternatively if in northern New Jersey, take 287 into 87 heading east and take the Tappan Zee Bridge, getting off at the first exit which is Route 9 North. Follow directions from Route 9 North in Step 7 above..
3. From the Rockland, NY or Central Valley area, take either the Bear Mountain Bridge and continue on Route 202/6, bearing right at the Annsville Traffic Circle and taking Route 9 South. Follow directions from Points North as to exits and exact specifics from Route 9 coming south from Step 1 above.
From CT and points East
1. Take 287 (Cross Westchester Expressway) West towards the Tappan Zee Bridge.
2. Exit at exit number 3 Sprain Brook Pkwy
3. Take the Sprain Brook Pkwy North
4. Follow directions from Points South, Step 2. above.
By Train from Manhattan
Opal Moon is easily accessible from Grand Central Station in Manhattan. Take the Metro North Hudson Line from Grand Central to either the Croton-Harmon or the Cortlandt station. At the Croton-Harmon station, you are a five minute taxi ride away. Taxis are always available.
At the Cortlandt Station, you can walk if you choose up to the main road (Albany Post Road) and make a left and walk up to the next traffic light where you will make a left into the driveway for Opal Moon and StoneWater. It is about a 1 mile walk and takes about 20-30 minutes. If you let us know when you will be arriving we do provide pick-up and drop-off service at the Cortlandt station when possible.